Where: Champlin Park Practice Fields by the tennis courts
Dates: Saturdays - September 12, 19, 26, Oct 3 & Oct 10
Who: All Students in grades 3-8th
3-5th Grade times: 9:00-10:00 AM (2, 25 minute games)
6-8th Grade times: 10:00-11:00 AM (2, 25 minute games)
EARLY BIRD Registration - ends at midnight on Thursday, September 3rd
Cost: $65 per player (Includes Navy Blue CP Football Dri-Fit T-shirt)
Shirts will arrive week 1
All Registration - ends at midnight on Thursday, September 12th
Cost : $75 per player (Includes Navy Blue CP Football Dri-Fit T-shirt)
Shirts will arrive week 2
The COVID-19 waiver will be completed within the online registration.
The safety of our players, staff and families are important to us. We did not take this decision lightly and feel it is in everyone's best interest that we are able to do contact tracing if necessary.
1. All athletes will warm up by grade practicing social distancing.
2. Athletes of similar age and ability will be assigned to a team and a field. Teams will be paired up with another team and play a 25-min 5 on 5 touch football game.
3. Teams will then rotate and play a second 25-min 5 on 5 touch football game.
4. All athletes will receive the same (Navy Blue CP Football) t-shirt. Athletes will have the option of ordering a white CP Football shirt, but if you don’t buy a white shirt, you should bring your own white t-shirt as well. This will eliminate the need to use pinnies. ($15)
YOUR CHILD WILL BE PLAYING FULL TOUCH FOOTBALL GAMES AND SHARING A FOOTBALL WITH OTHER PLAYERS.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Preparedness Plan
The health and well-being of our staff and athletes remains our top priority.
All staff & participants of CP Football must agree to and abide by the following:
Each Day Prior to Participating:
-You must answer no to these 4 questions:
Within the last 7 days have you…..
Had a temperature greater than 100.4
Experienced unusual shortness of breath
Experienced unusual body aches not associated with these sessions
Experienced a new cough
● All individuals should arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your time
● Athletes waiting to attend a session will need to maintain social distance from others.
● If anyone is displaying any symptoms of the above listed, they will be immediately asked to leave.
● It is encouraged that all individuals participating wash hands at home AND/OR use hand-sanitizer.
● All athletes will be required to electronically sign a COVID-19 waiver and comply with the listed procedures and requirements.
● Athletes will be provided a navy blue t-shirt but should bring their own white t-shirt. This will eliminate the need to wear pinnies.
● Do not touch your face, eyes or mouth with unclean hands.
● Refrain from unnecessarily contacting other participants and attendees.
● Practice social distancing (minimum of 6’) as often as possible (before, after and during water breaks).
● Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow if you cough or sneeze.
● Participants will be required to bring their own water bottle(s). Due to COVID-19 we CANNOT provide water to the participants. Properly dispose of your personal water bottles when finished with them.
● Once the session is complete, footballs will be sanitized.
● Should anyone participating be diagnosed with COVID-19, they should immediately contact Nick Keenan (email@example.com) and follow proper healthcare procedures as laid out by their health care professional, including quarantining. Athletes, coaches, and staff must have in writing, a signed clearance from their healthcare professional to resume activity after a COVID-19 diagnosis OR the original, dated, “order” to quarantine with the specified duration from their health care professional so we can verify their compliance with that “order” upon their return.
● Detailed records of attendance will be kept and provided to health authorities upon request to allow for contact tracing should it be necessary.
● CP Football has put in place preventative measures and enhanced cleaning protocols to reduce the likelihood of spreading COVID-19; however, CP Football cannot guarantee that you and/or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending sponsored CP Football activities could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.